This page contains the various categories for the SCCM 2012 Site Systems Troubleshooting FAQs.
- Why can’t I add a Site Server when running the SCCM 2012 “Add Site System Roles Wizard”?
- Why is the Site System Role I want to install not shown in the “Create Site System Server Wizard” in SCCM 2012?
Application Catalog Website Point
Asset Intelligence Synchronization Point
- “CWmi::Connect() failed to connect to \\<server_name>.com\root\CIMv2. Error = 0x800706BA” in Distmgr.log when updating SCCM Shared DPs
- “DP upgrade processing thread: No more available threads left to process any more upgrade distribution point notification. Will wait for existing distribution point upgrades.”
- “Error finding namespace: 0xc1210106” in McsExec.log on SCCM DPs
- “Windows could not start the Windows Deployment Services Server on Local Computer” on SCCM PXE DP
- Why does changing the properties of a SCCM 2012 DP on a Windows Server 2012 R2 server disable date and time logging in IIS?
- Why does the Status on the “Shared Distribution Points” tab show as “Failed to upgrade distribution point” when a SCCM DP upgrade fails?n Point fails?
- Why if I enable the “Limit to specific maximum transfer rate by hour” DP setting does SCCM 2012 only distribute one Package every 20 minutes?
- Alternate Content Provider
- Cloud DPs
- Pull DP
- Why does every PXE request generate a bunch of files under “C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-18” on my SCCM PXE-enabled DPs?
- Why does WDS stop working if I either enable PXE on a SCCM DP or select the “Deploy this boot image from the PXE-enabled distribution point” option on a Boot Image?
- Why is the “Apply” button greyed out when I clear the “Enable PXE support for clients” checkbox on the “PXE” tab of a SCCM DP?
- “ERROR: AcknowledgeMessage Exception: [Microsoft.Management.Services.Common.ServiceTooBusyException: One or more errors occurred” and Intune Connector unable to connect to the Intune service
- “ERROR: SignData failed with exception: [Invalid algorithm specified.~~]” when trying to download Extensions using the Windows Intune Connector
- “ERROR: Unknown message type” in DMPDownloader.log
- “Renewing connector certificate… Failed to call SaveAccountInfo. error = Unknown error” when trying to renew the Microsoft Intune Connector Certificate
- “SQL MESSAGE: spProcessStateReport – Error: Message processing encountered a SQL error 2812 at record 1 for TopicType 4023: “Could not find stored procedure ‘dbo.spProcessMAMStoreApplicationUpdateMessage'”, Line 0 in procedure”” in Statesys.log
- Significant delays in processing commands to block or unblock email access for devices managed by Microsoft Intune after upgrading to ConfigMgr 2012 R2 SP1
- Why are Cloud-based users removed unexpectedly during re-initialisation of the Configuration Data replication group?
- “Child process “”\\<FQDN_MANAGEMENT_POINT>\D$\SMS\bin\x64\rolesetup.exe” /install /siteserver:<SITE_SERVER> SMSMP 0″ took too long to execute, and the process (PID = 1275) was orphaned.”
- “CMPDBConnection::ExecuteSQL(): ICommandText::Execute() failed with 0x80040E37” error when trying to deploy a new Management Point that uses a Database Replica
- “Finding certificate by issuer chain returned error 80092004” and “Unable to find any Certificate based on Certificate Issuers” in ClientIDManagerStartup.log
- “HTTP 500” errors to calling Clients on a Daily basis on Management Points Co-located with Clients
- “MP Control Manager detected management point is not responding to HTTP requests. The HTTP status code and text is 401, Unauthorized”
- MP incorrectly reports 0 bytes of available disk space in the Console after installing CU1
Reporting Services Point
- “A newer version of the SMS Reporting Services Point is already installed” when attempting to reinstall a RSP
- “Failed to set security policy on folder [/path/subfolder]. SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT” in srsrp.log
- “Fatal MSI Error – srsrp.msi could not be installed” when attempting to reinstall a Reporting Services Point
- “Starting service ‘ReportServer’ Time out has expired and the operation has not been completed” in srssp.log
Site Database Server