This page contains the various categories for the SCCM 2012 Discovery Troubleshooting FAQs.
- DDRs not being processed “CDiscoverySource::ValidateSchema – array property User OU Name can not expand size so rejecting” in DDM.log
- Why doesn’t Delta Discovery delete resources from Collections in ConfigMgr 2012 SP2/ R2 SP1?
- Why isn’t Delta Discovery working for Active Directory User and Group Discovery when the “Enable delta discovery” option is selected?
Active Directory Forest Discovery
Active Directory Group Discovery
- Delta Discovery for Active Directory Group Discovery not discovering users
- Why does Active Directory Group Discovery generate lots of DDRs?
Active Directory System Discovery
- “ERROR: Machine <HOSTNAME_MACHINENAME> is offline or invalid” in adsysdis.log and the SMS Executive service on the Site Server stops unexpectedly
- Unable to discover Computer Accounts using Active Directory System Discovery
- Why is Active Directory discovery creating records based on the Domain NetBIOS name instead of the Common Name?
Active Directory User Discovery
- Why doesn’t the Heartbeat Discovery Record included the ConfigMgr Client version?
- Why are DDRs still being generated by Mobile Device Clients when I’ve disabled Heartbeat Discovery?
- Why isn’t Network Discovery discovering my resources?
- Why isn’t Network Discovery discovering any computers from the Local Domain?
- Why isn’t Network Discovery discovering IP addresses that are part of an excluded range of IP addresses on my DHCP server?
- Why isn’t Network Discovery discovering Static IP addresses on my DHCP servers?
- Why is Network Discovery failing to discover Domain and DHCP servers?
- Why isn’t Network Discovery interrogating my DHCP servers?
- Why am I unable to configure Network Discovery to discover a DHCP Server in my environment?
- Why aren’t IP Addresses reserved for Manual Assignment Discovered when Network Discovery queries my DHCP server?
- Why are Devices rejecting the SNMP-based Query of Network Discovery?