This page contains the various categories for the SCCM 2012 Console Troubleshooting FAQs.
- “Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement has stopped working” Unhandled exception when loading ConfigMgr SP1 Console
- “The following objects are not available and will not be edited”
- Why are the changes I made in the ConfigMgr Console being ignored?
- Why can’t an Administrator create a Configuration Item for Mobile Devices?
- Why does the ConfigMgr Console stop responding if I right-click a Deployment in a Software Update Group?
- Why doesn’t the Console pickup changes to the Site Server’s Time zone being changed?
- Why when I delete a Collection from a Child Primary Site does the Console return a SQL error?