This page contains the various categories for the SCCM 2012 CUs, Hotfixes & Service Packs Troubleshooting FAQs
- Unable to Uninstall a Failed ConfigMgr CU/ Hotfix
- Why when I install a Cumulative Update on a Site is the whole Client installation bundle copied to my Pull DPs when it doesn’t need to be?
- SP1 – CU3
- “The conversion of a varchar data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range value”
- Why are the “All Windows RT” and “All Windows RT 8.1 Preview” entries appearing in the Supported Platforms list for new Configuration Items after applying CU3 for SCCM 2012 SP1?
- Why can’t I install a SP1 CU3 Site Server on Windows Server 2012 R2?
- R2- CU2
- R2 – CU3
- “This update applies to systems running cumulative update 1, this system has cumulative update 0 this system will need to be updated with cumulative update 1 before this hotfix can be applied.”
- Why don’t I receive a Hotfix I’ve requested?