Microsoft has just released KB Article 2796738:
Hotfix rollup for Asset Intelligence compatibility issues in System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2: December 2012
This hotfix rollup package resolves compatibility issues of Asset Intelligence in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2) with other Microsoft volume license products. This hotfix rollup resolves the following issues and is dated December 2012:
- The query for the Asset Intelligence “License 01A” report does not detect Microsoft SQL Server 2012 licenses.
- There are two rows for SQL Server 2012 in the “inventoried software” list.
- There is no Microsoft Product Code (MPC) for Visual Studio 2012 Edition in the LU_MSProd view.
- Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 are reported as incorrect products in the asset management license reports.
- When Office 2010 is installed in certain system locales, Office is not updated to a correct MPC.
- A Hardware Inventory action does not inventory Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) applications when you have hotfix 2659258 applied.
For more information about hotfix 2659258, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:2659258 Configuration Manager 2007 SP2 does not report SQL Server 2008 R2 in the “License 01D” report after you install SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1
- The query for the Asset Intelligence “License 01D” License Ledger report does not report that SQL Server 2008 R2 is installed on the server.
- The query for the Asset Intelligence “License 01A” report does not detect Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 licenses.