Microsoft has just updated KB 2625165:
An incorrect locale setting is configured when you deploy a Windows 7 image by using ConfigMgr 2007, MDT 2010, or MDT 2012
Consider the following scenario:
- You deploy a Windows 7 image by using one of the following:
- System Center Configuration Manager 2007 (ConfigMgr 2007)
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010 (MDT 2010)
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2012 (MDT 2012)
- The default system locale setting is changed.
- The locale name (for example, sv-SE) is set correctly. However, the locale code in the registry remains set to 00000409 (en-US).
In this scenario, some applications will display incorrect characters or languages. For example, the page setup in Microsoft Paint is still set to U.S. (inches) instead of Metric (millimeters).