This page contains the various categories for the SCCM 2012 Reporting What’s New FAQs.
What’s New in ConfigMgr 2012?
- Reporting Services Point replaces the Reporting Point
- Only SQL Server Reporting Services used for Reporting
- SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 Report Builder 2.0 used for creating/ editing Reports
- Report Subscriptions in SQL Server Reporting Services can be used to automatically generate and deliver Reports
- Reports can be run from the ConfigMgr Console or Report Manager
What’s New in ConfigMgr 2012 SP1?
- Correct version of Reporting Services Report Builder used
- Links to the SQL Server Reporting Services Report Manager now displayed in the “Reporting” node
- SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services now supported
What’s New in ConfigMgr 2012 R2?
- Configuration Manager Reports fully enabled for Role-Based Administration
- New “Distribution point usage summary” Report to show DP Utilisation
What’s New in ConfigMgr 2012 SP2/ R2 SP1
- New Help Topic listing all available Reports
- New Reports added
- Start and End date can now be specified for the “Distribution Point Usage Summary” Report