This page contains the various categories for the SCCM 2012 Remote Tools What’s New FAQs.
What’s New in ConfigMgr 2012?
- The Gold key is back…!!!
- Different Remote Control Settings can be applied to different Collections in the same Site
- Ability to lock out local keyboard and mouse
- Improved Copy and Paste between the Remote and Host computer
- Remote Computer automatically Locked if the Network Connection is Lost
- Remote Control Viewer can be started from the Start menu
- Remote Control Client Settings can Automatically Configure the Windows Firewall
- Computers with Multiple Monitors Now Supported
- High Visibility Indicator shown on Remote Machine during Remote Control session
- Members of the local “Administrators” group granted Remote Control permission by default
- Name of User Remotely Accessing the System Displayed for the Duration of the Remote Control Session
- If Kerberos Fails Prompted to Fall back to NTLM
- Only TCP Port 2701 used for Remote Control
- Support for Low-bandwidth Connections Greatly Improved