This page contains the various categories for the SCCM 2012 Site Maintenance Troubleshooting FAQs.
Site Maintenance Tasks
- Delete Aged Enrolled Devices
- Delete Inactive Client Discovery Data
- Delete Obsolete Client Discovery Data
- “ERROR: Failed to execute dbo.spConfigureReplication” when trying to install a new Secondary Site or Recover an Existing one
- “ERROR: Received unhandled SQL exception, printing info and throwing it again. This will be retried in next cycle” after Recovering a ConfigMgr 2012 SP1 Site
- “The SQL Server MYSQLSERVER.<domain_name>.com is not accessible or its version not supported.”
- Why is my Site stuck in “Maintenance Mode” despite the Recovery completing successfully?