This page contains the various categories for the SCCM 2012 General Design & Planning FAQs.
ConfigMgr 2012 Version Numbers
Hardware and Software
- IPv6 Support
- Network Address Translation
- Can I install the ConfigMgr components on a Removable Disk Drive?
- Does ConfigMgr 2012 support a Storage Area Network?
- Does ConfigMgr 2012 support Single Instance Storage?
- Can I install ConfigMgr components on Virtual Machines?
- Which Virtualization Environments does ConfigMgr 2012 support?
- Does ConfigMgr 2012 support Virtual PC/ Virtual Server for Macs?
- Is there any way to verify my Virtualization environment is supported by ConfigMgr 2012?
- Do my Virtual Machines need to be on for ConfigMgr to be able to manage them?
- Is ConfigMgr able to handle Virtual Machines that haven’t been snapshotted?