This page contains the various categories for the SCCM 2012 Endpoint Protection Troubleshooting FAQs.
- Why are my Anti-malware polices only being applied to some Clients?
- Why can’t I view Anti-malware policies in the ConfigMgr Console?
- Why aren’t Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition version 10 and Symantec Endpoint Protection version 11 automatically uninstalled on 64-bit computers despite EndPoint Protection being configured to remove them?
- Why can’t I open the IronKey Control Panel after installing Endpoint Protection for Mac?
- Why is the “Microsoft Network Inspection Service” being disabled despite Real-time Protection being enabled in my Antimalware Policy?
- Why does the “Total Remediations” column in the “Antimalware activity report” show the wrong number of computers?
- Why has the Endpoint Protection Client not been uninstalled despite me setting “Install Endpoint Protection client on client computers” to “No”?