This page contains the various categories for the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / SCCM / ConfigMgr Technical Preview Design & Planning FAQs.
- What is the ConfigMgr Technical Preview?
- Is there a Time Limit for Technical Previews?
- If I want to stay on a certain SCCM Technical Preview for more than 90 days is there any way to extend/ reset the timer?
- If I upgrade to a later SCCM Technical Preview is the 90 day Timer restarted?
- Is a new SCCM Technical Preview the old one plus bug fixes plus new features?
- If a feature appears in a SCCM Technical Preview will it appear in the next release of ConfigMgr?
- When was each Technical Preview Capability first available and in which version of ConfigMgr Current Branch?
- Windows 10 In-place Upgrade Deployment Scenario
- What is Windows 10 In-place Upgrade Deployment Scenario?
- What actions does the Windows 10 In-place Upgrade perform?
- Does the Windows 10 In-place Upgrade have any external dependencies?
- Why should I use the Windows 10 In-place Upgrade Deployment scenario?
- Are the other Deployment scenarios supported in ConfigMgr?
- What is the new “Download Package Content” optional Step and when should I use it?
- What are the Prerequisites for the Windows 10 In-place Upgrade Deployment Scenario?
- How many Clients can I manage with the Technical Previews?
- Which Client Operating Systems does the Technical Preview support as ConfigMgr Clients?
- Can I upgrade from previous versions of ConfigMgr to the Technical Preview?
- Can I upgrade from a Technical Preview build to a Full version of ConfigMgr?