This page contains the various categories for the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / ConfigMgr / SCCM 2012 Windows PowerShell Troubleshooting FAQs.
- “ERROR: [MANAGED] Cmdlet failed: Starting a command on remote server failed with the following error message: The WinRM client cannot complete the operation within the time specified.”
- “In-line script returned error output: File C:\Windows\CCM\SystemTemp\<guid>.ps1 cannot be loaded. The file C:\Windows\CCM\SystemTemp\<guid>.ps1 is not digitally signed. The script will not execute on the system.”
- After creating a new Remote DP with the “Add-CMDistributionPoint” PowerShell cmdlet Clients try downloading content from the first Server installed in the Hierarchy and not the new DP
- Why does the Add-CMDistributionPoint cmdlet incorrectly set the value of the ServerRemoteName parameter to the name of the first installed Site Server?
- Update-CMDistributionPoint –DeploymentTypeName