This page contains the various categories for the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / ConfigMgr / SCCM 2012 Site Server Troubleshooting FAQs.
- “An error has occurred while attempting to download or verify required prerequisite components and Setup cannot continue. Review the configmgrsetup.log file for further details.”
- “The specified path does not exist” error when trying to run the Setup Downloader
- “Configuration Manager Setup requires that the site server computer has administrative rights on the SQL Server and management point computers.”
- “Domain membership” Error generated by the Prerequisite Checker
- “SQL Server sysadmin rights” Error generated by the SCCM 2012 Prerequisite Checker
- Why is the “Primary FQDN” Error generated by the SCCM 2012 Prerequisite Checker?
- Upgrade from SCCM 2012 RTM to SP1 fails with “Microsoft Remote Differential Compression (RDC) library must be registered for Configuration Manager site server installation”
- “Active Directory Domain Functional Level Check” Warning generated by the SCCM 2012 Prerequisite Checker
- “Schema extensions” Warning generated by the Prerequisite Checker
- “Verify site server permissions to publish to Active Directory” Warning generated by the SCCM 2012 Prerequisite Checker
- “Windows Automated Installation Kit (Windows AIK) language” Warning generated by the Prerequisite Checker
- Why does nothing happen when I run the Prerequisite Checker?
- Why if I double click the Prerequisite Checker in Windows Explorer does nothing happen?
- Why if I run the Prerequisite Checker from a Command Prompt does nothing happen?
- Why does the Prerequisite Checker keep prompting me to Restart the Computer when I’ve already done it several times?
Site Server Installation
- Why am I unable to specify the location of the Site Database Files when installing a R2 Primary Site?
- SMS Discovery Data Manager
- “Error: The SMS Provider reported an error” when trying to create new Collections following an upgrade to SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 CU2
- “You can run this software only on a Configuration Manager central administration site server or a Configuration Manager stand-alone primary site server” error when trying to upgrade a Primary Site from SCCM 2012 SP2 to R2 SP1
- Replication fails between Sites after upgrading CAS to R2 SP1
- Why has my Primary Site stopped processing Status Messages since I upgraded it to R2?