This page contains the various categories for the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / ConfigMgr / SCCM 2012 Out of Band Management / OOB Troubleshooting FAQs.
- Why are the AMT features unavailable on my Windows 7 Client?
- Why can’t I restart a provisioned computer in a power-saving mode?
- Why is my Connection from the Management Console to a Client lost when I restart the Client?
- “Error: CSMSAMTDiscoveryTask::Execute, discovery to client_computer failed. General Worker Thread Pool: Error, Can not execute the task successfully. Remove it from task list”
- “The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request” when trying to connect to an AMT-based computer