This page contains the various categories for the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / ConfigMgr / SCCM 2012 Migration Troubleshooting FAQs.
- “Could not find the specified instance” error when attempting to migrate objects from ConfigMgr 2007 to ConfigMgr 2012
- Why isn’t the content for an Application that’s been migrated multiple times distributed correctly to my Child Sites?
- Why have my ConfigMgr 2007 Direct Membership Collections migrated to ConfigMgr 2012 lost their Membership Rules?
- Why do Data Migration jobs timeout when they’re run against ConfigMgr 2007 Sites that have many sub-Collections?
- Why does changing the properties of a DP migrated from ConfigMgr 2007 to 2012 R2 start the upgrade process again?
- “CPullDPPkgJob::LoadJobFromXML() could not load any content jobs from XML!” in PullDP.log when trying to download Migrated Packages to a Pull DP