This page contains the various categories for the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / ConfigMgr / SCCM 2012 Intune Integration Troubleshooting FAQs.
- “ERROR: Failed to load assembly for message downloader. Exception: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Program%20Files\Microsoft%20Configuration%20Manager\bin\x64\MessageHandlerConfig.xml'”
- “ERROR: Upload transmission d3a29650-b117-4fd1-b1f5-45af089198e4 blockID 1 failed with status code ABORT and error code NoError”
- “XML Parsing: line 2, character 315, illegal name character” in Policypv.log
- Why are new Extensions not showing in the ConfigMgr Console?
- Why don’t I see the “iOS 7 and iOS 8 Security Settings Extension” since upgrading to ConfigMgr 2012 R2 SP1?
- Why is the Windows Phone 8.1 Extension showing as “Waiting for Update…” in the ConfigMgr Console?
- “This application requires Microsoft Silverlight” when trying to Sign in to the Intune Portal using Microsoft Edge
- Why does the “TEMPDB” folder for a Site Database grow quickly after I enable the “Microsoft Intune Subscription and Connector”?