This page contains the various categories for the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / ConfigMgr / SCCM 2012 Client Troubleshooting FAQs.
- “CInvState::VerifyInventoryVersionNumber: Failed to load ClientState: 80070002”
- Why are the values for my Client’s Assigned, Installed and Resident Site different?
- “Not found , property = AllowPortalToHaveElevatedTrust” when trying to edit Client Settings
- Why when a user becomes a cloud-managed user does the settings policy not target the assignment for the user?
Linux and UNIX Clients
- “Warning [scx.client.agents.InventoryAgentState:338:27298:140010010693376] Hardware Inventory endpoint Notify gained the policy lock, but the system is not yet ready. Retrying. LinuxUNIXClient 01.01.1601 00:00:00 2666765960 (0x9EF39E88)”
- “Warning [scx.providers.ComputerSystem_Class_Provider:291:2211:139679407896384] Failed to read attributes because Internal Error: failed to ParseSmbiosTable” on Linux computers
- Why does the ConfigMgr Client for Linux/ UNIX use excessive CPU resources?
- Why does the Linux/ UNIX Client consume a lot of processor time when parsing large Policies?
- Why if I use the ccmexec command to stop then start the ccmexec process are multiple ccmexec processes started?
- Why is a new Hardware ID generated when the ConfigMgr Linux/ UNIX Client is restarted?
- Why is the “Last Boot-up Time” property inconsistent/ missing across Linux and UNIX servers?
- Why is the Physical processor count incorrect on a Linux/ UNIX Client?
- Why when I run “ccmexec -v” does it return a different version of the Client to that reported to the server?
- “Access denied” error when trying to enrol a Device in a User Collection that contains Security Groups
- “Uninstall AppPolicy is in conflict with other Install AppPolicy. Bailing out without Processing” in SMS_DM.log
- Why are my ConfigMgr Clients evaluating Mobile Device Polices and returning states of both “applicable” and “compliant”?
- Why are my Windows Mobile 6.5 devices no longer receive Application Policies after the Site Server was upgraded from SCCM 2012 RTM to SP1?
SMS Agent Host
- “Failed to receive buffer from server with err=0x80090304” error in “CCMNotificationAgent.log” and Client cannot establish new network connection
- Why does the “SMS Agent Host” service (Ccmexec.exe), stop running when BitLocker is enabled on a SCCM Client?
- Why is the SMS Agent Host service (CCMExec.exe), not automatically started if the Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) service is paused?