This page contains the various categories for the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / SCCM / ConfigMgr 2012 Applications & Packages Troubleshooting FAQs.
- “Error: The target file “C:\Export\A_files\Content_XXXXXXXXXXXX\F2″ is a directory, not a file” when running the SCCM 2012 Export Application Wizard
- “In-line script returned error output: Attempting to perform the InitializeDefaultDrives operation on the ‘FileSystem’ provider failed” on Windows 8
- “The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint “CI_CurrentRuleDetail_CIID_FK” Error in Objreplmgr.log after deleting a previously deployed Application
- Unable to create a valid link in the Windows Phone App Package Browser
- Application whose requirements contain Service Pack 1 or specific values fails its Application Model evaluation and shows as “Requirements not met” in Software Center
- Why are all my Deployed Applications removed when I upgrade from Windows 8.1 Preview to General Availability on a Windows-RT Device?
- Why aren’t User targeted applications being delivered to One User?
- Why can’t I add/ deploy Windows Phone Apps to Allowed/ Blocked Apps lists in ConfigMgr 2012?
- Why can’t I create a new Application after moving my Site Database to a new drive?
- Why can’t I install an Application larger than 4GB on a Mac Client?
- Why can’t I select a Primary Device for a User-based Pre-Deployment?
- Why can’t my Windows Phone 8.1 users enrol or install applications on a previously enrolled and retired device?
- Why don’t I see “Mac OS X 10.9” in the list of available Operating Systems when creating a Requirement Rule?
- Why don’t Multiple Applications in a dependency chain install after the ConfigMgr 2012 Client begins a computer restart?
- Why is a deleted Application still showing on the “Supersedence” tab?
- Why is my User targeted Application not being installed?
- Why is the Status of an Application trying to Supersede an Application marked as “Not Removable” on a Mobile Device show as “In Progress”?
- “Allow clients to use a fallback source location for content” option missing from the “Distribution Points” tab of the Package Properties
- “The SMS Provider reported an error” when trying to add a new DP to a Package containing multiple existing DPs
- Why aren’t changes to Permissions on Content being picked up?
- Why aren’t the operating system requirements automatically selected when I add a Microsoft App-v 4.x Application for Windows 8/ 8.1 as a Package in the ConfigMgr 2012 Console?
- Why does the ConfigMgr Client on Linux/ UNIX always execute a full Policy request at Program initialisation?
- Why is the Command Line for my Package truncated when I used the “Create Package from Definition Wizard”?
- “There is already another application being installed. The current install for DT “<MSI_Package_Name> – Windows Installer”, Revision*, will be aborted.”
- Why are changes to Deployment Types deployed unexpectedly and why can’t I roll these back?
- Why can’t I access the new Deployment Types introduced in SP1?
- Why is old Source Content remaining in the Client Cache after I changed the Source in the Deployment Type?
- Why isn’t content sent to a Child Site when I add/ change a Deployment Type?
- “CDownloadPayloadInfo::AddDependantCI – VersionInfo not available for ModelName” error in “CIDownloader.log”
- “DCM::LanternUtils::ScopeAndBindPolicies – Failed to start enactment (0x80041010)” and Application Evaluation doesn’t work for all Application Deployments
- Why do I see unexpected Deployment States for my Simulated Deployment?
- Why does a Deployment created at a Child Primary Site which is then deleted from the Central Administration Site still remain active on the Child Primary Site?
- “Software Center cannot be loaded. There is a problem loading the required components for Software Center.”
- “Software Center cannot get the current status for some of the software”
- “The Website encountered a problem trying to complete your most recent action”
- “There is a problem showing the current status” when trying to start Software Center
- Why does the “Available After” date for Applications show as “1998” in Software Center?
- Why don’t Programs and Task Sequences that can run independently of assignment and have mandatory assignments honour the Business Hours settings?
- Why if I remove a Computer from a Collection for an Application does the Application still show in Software Center?
- Why is the “Uninstall” button unavailable in Software Center for Applications?
User Device Affinity
- Why are all the Policies assigned to a device used by multiple users removed when I remove a User who was using the device as their Primary device?
- Why when I view the Primary Device associated with a User do I see other devices that have the same name, even though they’re associated with a different user?