This page contains the various categories for the SCCM 2012 Miscellaneous Troubleshooting FAQs.
- “An error has occurred during the execution of the synchronization task. The inner exception details show a generic failure and description of the error : Mismatched Collection Type: -> SMS00001”
- MBAM Installation fails with “System Center CM Objects Already Installed”
- MBAM Prerequisite Checker fails with “Error retrieving Configuration Manager server role settings for ‘Reporting Services Point’ role”
- Incorrect Collection Query causes MBAM Compliance Reporting to be incorrect
- “Error 0x80040154” returned by the CPApplet.CPAppletMgr Automation object when used on a 64-bit OS that has ConfigMgr Compatibility Shims installed
Service Manager Connector