This page contains the various categories for the SCCM 2012 Hardware Inventory Troubleshooting FAQs.
- “Faulting application wmiprvse.exe, version 5.2.3790.4455, faulting module msvcr90.dll, version 9.0.30729.6161, fault address 0x00056b1d” when running Hardware Inventory on 32-bit Windows Server 2003 R2
- “SetRegistrationState failed (0x80071770)” in ClientIDManagerStartup.log on Clients that repeatedly become “Inactive”
- Why do I get an error stating my Sms_def.mof contains invalid information when trying to import it?
Linux and UNIX Clients
- “ccmexec.bin: segfault at 0 ip 0000000000ad3283 sp 00007fff6d7a7380 error 4 in ccmexec.bin[400000+955000]” during Hardware Inventory
- “DOS partition table format can not be used on drives for volumes[0x00a]larger than 2.2 TB (2199023255040 bytes)” when trying to inventory a Linux/ UNIX Client with a disk larger than 2 terabytes
- Why doesn’t Hardware Inventory return any data for the PC BIOS class for AIX-based computers?
- Why doesn’t Hardware Inventory return Serial Number properties for the PC BIOS class for UNIX and Linux-based computers?