This page contains the various categories for the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / ConfigMgr / SCCM 2012 Software Updates Design & Planning FAQs.
Automatic Deployment Rules
Software Update Groups
- What is a “Software Update Group”?
- How can Software Updates be added to a Software Update Group?
- What options do I have for deploying Software Update Groups?
- If I add new Software Updates to a Software Update Group that has already been deployed will the new updates also be deployed?
- Can I deploy a Superseded Software Update?
- How long will ConfigMgr wait before Expiring “Superseded” Update?