This page contains the various categories for the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / ConfigMgr / SCCM 2012 Content Management Design & Planning FAQs.
- What is BranchCache?
- What are the BranchCache modes?
- Can ConfigMgr 2012 use BranchCache?
- How can ConfigMgr use BranchCache?
- Where can BranchCache settings be configured in ConfigMgr 2012?
- What are the requirements for BranchCache?
- Which Operating Systems support BranchCache?
- Can Clients at a Branch Office download content from a Client at the same office but on a different subnet?
- Is there a recommended limit to the number of Clients in a Branch Office using BranchCache?
- What happens if the Client that already has the content is powered off?
- If a BranchCache Download fails does the Client restart from the beginning?
- What is the default size of the Client Cache?
- What is the Minimum size of the Client Cache?
- Does Persisted Content get aged out of the Client Cache?